I will do 5 modern minimalist logo design for your business

 Graphics & Design

Logo Design

I will do 5 modern minimalist logo design for your business


About This Gig

Click Play on the video above! It is full of great examples to show you the finished product of my minimalist logo designs.


Need a unique logo fast?


I specialize in minimalist logo designs that will make you say WOW and leave a strong memorable impression on your customers. Your business will look credible and professional, stand out from your competitors today! 


I have served over 7000+ happy and satisfied customers with my minimalist logo designs, and I am looking forward to serving you. 


Why My Service? :


5 Wow Minimalist Logo Design

Unlimited Revisions

Fast Replies

Lifetime Support

Full Ownership & Copyrights

All Necessary Files

Business Card & Letterhead (Standard & Premium Package)

Video Logo Animation (Premium Package)


 100% Satisfaction Guarantee 


I am not finished until you are 100% happy and satisfied. I am confident that I can meet your needs, and I am ready to get started! 


P.S. Have a question? Take a look at the FAQs below, and if you don't see an answer to your questions, please send me a message! 


Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Modern | Professional | Typography | Text | Vintage | Badge | Mascot | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom


Continue


Portfolio


Compare packages


Contact Seller