I will help you set up or fix your streamlabs,obs and problems

 Programming & Tech

Development for Streamers

Setup & Installation

I will help you set up or fix your streamlabs,obs and problems


About This Gig

Hello,

I have 5+ years of experience with streaming and can setup your Streamlabs or OBS or GoXLR or your Twitch/YouTube Channel for everything you will need for streaming games or professional work and recording.


I will also guide you on various things that will work best for you according to your hardware.


Services I provide:


Entire Stream Setup from scratch (Step by Step)

Stream Deck setup and GoXLR

Add Chatbot functionality/custom commands

Console - PS4, PS5, Xbox

Setup your mic like Shure SM7B with filters for the best mic quality!

Capture Card - Elgato, Razer, Avermedia

Webcam setup with green screen and other filters and plugins for best quality!

OBS Studio / SLOBS / SE.LIVE

Add professional widgets for, integrate chat, and more!

Twitch / Youtube / Facebook / Tik Tok / Amazon Live / Instagram

Dual Pc


If you want to record


Record interview with your Client / Webinar / Zoom / Teams

Reaction Video's like Pewdiepie,

Tutorial Recording


If you need anything specific from me or have any questions then feel free to drop me a message for custom orders!


My packages requires the use of TeamViewer/Anydesk for Screenshare or Remote-desktop and Zoom for Voice chat.


Software


Streamlabs OBS

Platform


Facebook

Twitch

YouTube

Purpose


Gaming

Music

Lifestyle